With apologies for a little bit of lack of notice, we’re happy to announce that #keltchat will be back tomorrow for a Tuesday night outing at the normal Tuesday time of 9pm.
No topic poll this week because we have a time specific theme. With two major conferences for Korean based folks coming up in the next three weeks (The KOTESOL International Conference and The JALT Conference), we thought it might be useful to share a few tips about getting the most out of conferences as an attendee and as a presenter. Therefore we will possibly be thinking, and almost definitely be tweeting about:
- What do we expect to get out of a conference?
- How do we get it?
- What do we expect from a presentation?
- How do we make sure we get it?
- How do we choose sessions?
- Tips for networking and meeting people.
- How to get free stuff from publishers.
- Do’s and don’ts for presenting.
- Anything else anyone can think of.
- Hangover cures.
The chat takes place on Twitter from 9pm on Tuesday 8th October. Just run a search for #keltchat, and add the same hashtag to your own tweets in order to contribute. If you need any help, please send me a tweet or ask on the Facebook group.
See you on Twitter!
Alex G (@breathyvowel)